Tuesday, May 29, 2012

MASSIVE CARD SALE!


Hi lovelies! I'm having a big clearout so I can make way for some new stock - so ALL Little Beehive cards are now just USD$2.00 in the Little Beehive Etsy shop - that's less than half price!
I've also listed two new 8"x10" art prints (pictured). They are hand signed, open edition prints and are available for USD$20.00 each. AND new packs of bookplate stickers - there are three different packs, all just USD$3.00 for 6 stickers.
Hop on over to the Little Beehive Etsy shop here!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your artwork, Belinda. Just bought the Hold and Touch Snuggles/Bedtime books for my son.

Do you know where I might find cover images for the books? I keep a catalog of all his books with cover images so he can recognize them later when he grows up.

But I couldn't find the covers for these, not even at amazon (shame!) I'm going to scan them in, but I just thought I'd ask first if you have them somewhere on your blog that I haven't seen.

Thanks!

bee said...

Awww that's so lovely - thanks so much for buying the books! I hope your son enjoys them :D

If you would like to send me an email I'd be more than happy to send you some cover images. You can email me at: bee[at]littlebeehive[dot]com[dot]au.

Cheers! :D
Bee