Tuesday, January 3, 2012

pimpin my diary


Happy New Year lovelies! Did you have a nice Christmas and New Year's Eve? I hope you all had a rockin time. I had a rad time! Christmas was extra special, being Elora's first, and New Year's Eve was a nice laid-back evening with some good friends and a fabulous bottle of Tasmanian champagne - yummy!
Anyway - just a quick link to my latest Mum's Business article - 'Pimp Your 2012 Diary'. Thought I would share this super easy project with you all, so if you fancy making your diary look a bit funk-ay this year, why not give it a go?! Find instructions here. Hope you're all doing great - Happy 2012!

1 comment:

Lissa (The Wedding Bistro at Bellenza) said...

Great how-to in the link to your Mum's Business post! This idea would make hip bridesmaids' gifts at a Dec. or Jan. wedding (start their year off right)!