Thursday, October 20, 2011

Print and Pattern 2


Whooowhheeee! I'm in the awesome new Print and Pattern 2 book! Very excited if you can't tell :D
What a thrill to be in the same volume as some of my modern design heros... so very humbling when I see the amount of super amazing work by all the other designers in the book though.
Thanks so much to Bowie Style for putting together this fab-o book, there are so many inspiring designers in there, my head is gonna explode with the awesomeness of it all :) Go Bowie, you rock!

12 comments:

Megan said...

that looks like one fab book congratulations! your yellow elephant card is on our kitchen wall and looks so cute. Hope all is going well :)

Shirley said...

I'm JUMPING up and down for you here Bee! That's SO awesome..and your work deserves such wonderful recognition. Oh gosh, the spread looks marvelous..you rock, momma! : )

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Congratulations! V.jealous, I must try harder :)
Jx

Unknown said...

lovely Bee! I've got this book on my wishlist on amazon just now :0)

Nina Seven said...

Whoo-hoo! awesome for you, Bee! It's on my wish list, too!

The Ink House said...

Your page looks fabulous!! Can't wait till I get my copy Bee! xx

Amanda said...

Well done Bee! I have them both in my studio, it's my ambition to be featured in her next book :-)

Keep up the great work! x

Carrie said...

i guess it's time to accept it - you are a modern design hero yourself :)

Tamara Henderson said...

Congratulations Bee!

Amy C said...

YEAH for you that's awesome!

Little Jackrabbits said...

We just bought it for the studio! Cant wait to see it. So happy your in it!

Oh Also... went past your exhibition last weekend. GREAT work. Looks amazing. Met a guy admiring your work. He was very impressed too. He took a photo of your bio :)

Double also... I have your tupperware!! Just need to get it to you now. xo

Julissa Mora said...

A BIG Congrats!! How exciting. I need to get the book now.