Thursday, October 7, 2010

finders keepers


What are you up to this weekend? If you are around Melbourne, why not take yourself down to the Finders Keepers market? It's going to be rad!! Lark will be there, with some gorgeous products from Belle & Boo, and their new Daisy Lane products (which I just adore) and some of my Little Beehive products too... including my brand new 'Field Trip Kids' prints which I recently exhibited. I'm going to check it out on Saturday, and I can't wait!
P.S - How cool is the poster artwork by Brisbane artist Lauren Carney ?!

4 comments:

Cassandra said...

oh I love Melbourne!! if it wasn't a 30 hour flight I would definitely be there!! One of the best places I have ever visited!!! Have a wonderful time! Love the illustration! :))

bee said...

Hey Cassandra! Wow - 30 hour flight?! Glad you enjoy Melbs though it is a great city :) Yeah I LOVE this poster art, Lauren Carney certainly has a super rad style!

Tamara Henderson said...

Cool! Have fun!

Shirley said...

WOW, fantastic! I wish I could be near..it looks to be an amazing event. Oh, such great artists..and I'm sure your work is going to be a highlight there. : ) Have a lovely weekend, Bee!