Friday, July 9, 2010

the ink house


Hello lovely people! How has your week been? I hope it's been fab... nearly the weekend yay! I'm very excited because my good friend (and very talented illustrator) Liz has started a fabulous blog and I think it's a really great read! Why not pop on over and check out some of Liz's super amazing illustrations, great arty crafty finds and inspiring images?  You can visit The Ink House here. And stay tuned, Liz will be re-opening her gorgeous Etsy store in the future too... can't wait!

7 comments:

Vanessa Brantley Newton said...

Oh My goodness how deliciously wonderful and beautiful!!! This is fantastic!

Francisco Martins said...

Looks like really great stuff, I'll check it out! :)

Unknown said...

Her illustrations are lovely! I just joined to follow here blog:) Cannot wait to see the next post. Thanks!

Shirley said...

Oh BEE! You made my day! Thank you so much for your kind words. I'm glad to make you smile - as yes, those little locked diary's were what my little brother always went after. : ) Thank you SO much! Hope you're having just the best Sunday - it's HOT over here...swimming soon. : )

FONT LOVER said...

absolutely cute & wonderful

The Ink House said...

Thanks for your kind words guys! And thank you Bee for blogging about me! :D

BILLY said...

Wow, very telling.
His art is fabulous, congratulations good work .