Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Maeve magazine is nearly here!



Here's a little peek at one of the illustrations I did for Allison's column.


I was lucky enough to be asked by Allison of Lark to illustrate a column she will be writing regularly for a brand new e-zine called Maeve. I'm so excited to be a part of this brand new, totally top-notch online publication. Maeve will be launched in a couple of days, on May 1st, so be sure to subscribe here - it's free! Here's a bit about the mag to get you tempted....

"MAEVE appreciates that you are all grown up, that you are intelligent and street smart. That you are raising kids and creating a new generation. You have a desire for knowledge and a thirst for real life content. You want inspiration. You want to know what other people are doing and how they are doing it. How they are parenting. How they are achieving. How they are loving. How they are living."

It's sure to be full of wonderful imagery, inspiration, information and stories... Don't miss it!

12 comments:

Ken said...

Hey thanks for the kind words on my blog :) Yeh I was there at your exhibition, was going to try chatting to you, I really liked your work! I love Melbourne, I can never stay away too long, so yeh Im planning a return at some point, but possibly not for a year or so :( It was great getting to know people within the animation/art scene when I was there. Keep in touch - Ill be watching your blog! :)

PS: Congrats on the illustration gig!

Maria Palito said...

Bee this is wonderful, I love the illustration and I am happy to be part of this blog!!

Thank you for visit my blog !

Have a great day
Maria Palito

Heather said...

Looks very cute! I will definitely check out Maeve!

Tamara Henderson said...

very cute illustration and i love your style too!

thanks very visiting my blog and the nice comment!

Anonymous said...

so sweet!

Amy C said...

wahoo congrats, looks like a super cool and fun publication.

Kassandra Heller said...

I already love this e-zine!

Nina Crittenden said...

Oh, my! I love your artwork! SO fun and lovely! :)

Kei Phillips said...

Such a fun blog. Really sweet illustrations! :)

bee said...

Thanks so much everyone, and welcome Kei, Nina, Amba, Heather and Tamara!

Julissa Mora said...

So cool Bee! Congrats! Your mum illustration is adorable...love the hair :)

posie blogs Jennie McClelland said...

I just read the article & realised the image you drew came from a quote by me!! How exciting!! Love Posie